Monday, June 28, 2010

Rain

Fevery freedom in the hot fog of thundery midnight rainstorm, that peeled me open in the crazy dance of warm and wet rebirth.
Hot liquid laughed a spiraled path down my fingertips and kissed the very skin this Life has worn.

The clash and flash of Zeusian power above ignites the Sky.
The Light and Dark battle before me. I know they spar in play.
The Lion and the Lioness, aggressive in their lovemaking.
The Earth and Sky are lovers. The Earth and Sky are one.

The smell of fear and of adventure.
The Earth, itself, is laughing, maniacal and violent.
The Floodlands, Heavens, torn broad open, screaming, screaming down.
Down in torrential love and madness.
Down unto the Earth.

I run muddy through the grass, water-sponged and thirsty-quenched.
I, the Watcher, the Accomplice. I open up to both.
The bold. The cold. The understood. The mystery cast open.
And I, the Dancer.
I, the Crazy.
I, living, breathing Goddess.
Dancing feral in the rain, laughing wild into the rain, living madness in the rain.
The warm and bloody rain.

1 comment: