Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthdays Party!



This weekend was Calyn's birthdays. Yep! Birthdays. We had the 9pm-Saturday-night-giant-banana-split-ice-cream-potluck-so-you-think-your-birthday's-over Fake Birthday...and the 4pm-Sunday-afternoon-come-over-for-a-swim-because-we're-moving-soon-SURPRISE!-all-your-friends-are-here-for-your-birthday BBQ Swim Party Potluck birthday!

I don't have the photos from the first party. (Calyn will get them to me, right?) But here are two photos from the 2nd party that I put up. One is a present that she got and the other is the ultra-fabulous-I'll-just-throw-something-together-because-I-don't-have-much-time Dorie Cake that Dorie made! Calyn's favorite! The berries were amazing! I just kept stealing them off the top!

We are going to be having Dorie wedding cake soon enough!

I spent all day today finalizing the honeymoon plans! It's going to be amazing. Can't want till I have pictures to put up after that. It's going to be beautiful!

Here's to celebrating things!

1 comment: